40 Nature quotes to inspire going outside in nature - to explore, play and care for Mother Nature.
We have included our original nature photography in the images, from places we like to go and memories that we love. These simple moments in nature are moments that make us slow down, take deeper breaths and appreciate the small things in the large open world.
Going outside can clear your mind and heal your soul, plus it will enlighten, inspire and make ordinary moments become ones to remember. Nature truly helps us in so many ways… but what are we all doing to help Mother Nature back?
Connecting with nature is the most important part of caring for this beautiful planet that we live on. When we feel a connection towards something, we will love and understand it better. That is why, more than ever, we must all go outside…and feel this connection and make sure kids feel it too. Let’s spread the message that nature is wonderful, and deserves respect and protection, to help assure that it’s still here for generations to come.
Now let’s read some inspiring Nature Quotes:
"Get Lost in a place you know." - Acorns and Aprons
2. "It's opener there in the wide open air." - Dr. Seuss
3.. "The past is already gone, the future is not yet here. There's only one moment for you to live." - Buddha
4. "Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you." -Frank Lloyd Wright
5. "The taller the tree the deeper its roots." - Matshona Dhiwayo
6. "Some people could look at a mud puddle and see an ocean with ships." - Zora Neale Hurston
7. "Happiest with mud on my hands and leaves in my hair." - Acorns and Aprons
8. "You don't live on earth, you are passing through." - Rumi
9. “Kid, you’ll move mountains!” - Dr. Seuss
10. “Glimpse life through nature’s lens.” - Acorns and Aprons
11. “Magic is found everywhere, outside in nature.” Acorns and Aprons
12. “The most beautiful gift of nature is that it gives one pleasure to look around and try to comprehend what we see.” - Albert Einstein
13. “There is a hidden message in every waterfall. It says, if you are flexible, falling will not hurt you.” - Mehmet Murat Ildan
14. “There is beauty in everything, just not everybody sees it.” - Confucius
15. “We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, We borrow it from our children.” - Native American Proverb
16. “Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.” - Vincent van Gogh
17. ‘Art is the flower…Life the green leaf.” - Charles Rennie MacKintosh
18. “We have much to learn by studying nature and taking the time to tease out its secrets.” - David Suzuki
19. “School rewards with a certificate; nature rewards with enlightenment.” - Michael Bassey Johnson
20. “The beauty of a simple daisy, remains forever in our minds.” - Acorns and Aprons
21. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” - Albert Einstein